8 Ways To Wear A Bandana Hijab Style This Season
Are you looking for ways to wear a bandana hijab style?
A bandana is a square piece of fabric that can be worn around the head, neck, or waist. It’s a popular accessory because it’s easy to style in a lot of different ways and feels comfortable on the head, especially when it’s warm out.
The Bandana hijab style is part of a modest fashion hijab trend that has been sweeping the world over and making its way into everyone’s wardrobes.
It has recently been seen as popular among a lot of hijabis due to its versatility; they are available in different shades from soft pastels hue to bolder colors, and interesting patterns, and even come in various textured materials such as silk and satin.
8 Different Ways To Wear A Bandana Hijab Style On & Off The Runway
Bandana hijab styles can be worn in many different ways to make a look that is unique and turns heads while still being true to its roots.
Here are some easy ways that you can do it in just a few minutes!
1. The Classic Bandana Hijab Style
The classic bandana style is one of the easiest to learn. This look is timeless and can be worn with almost anything for an easy-going but stylish look. It doesn’t matter if you’re walking down the runway or going about your day-to-day business: this hijab style will always look stunning.
Depending on the pattern you pick and how well you tie it, the look can range from carefree whimsy to graceful
How to Wear Classic Bandana Hijab Style?
- All you need to do is fold the bandana diagonally from corner to corner until you have a triangle.
- Then put the bandana on your head and tie the ends in a knot at the back of your head.
- If you want, you can tuck in any hanging ends under your scarf, or leave them out for an effortless look. That’s all and you’re good to go!
2. The Side Knot Bandana Hijab Style
If you want something even easier than the classic style, try wearing a side knot instead. This style is great for when you want to look more put together, and it goes well with any outfit, whether it’s formal or casual.
The key is to start by picking a pattern or color that will work with your overall look and then you can start experimenting with it. With the long ends of the fabric at the side, you would have a lot of room to be creative, so have fun with it.
How To Wear Side Knot Bandana Hijab Style?
- Get the bandana and put it over your head.
- Bring both sides over your shoulder and fold them around.
- Next, simply twist and loop them through each other and tie a knot until they take on a new form. That’s how simple it is!
3. The Basic Bow Tie Bandana Hijab Style
Next is the basic bow tie bandana style. One of the best ways to wear a bandana is as a bow tie. With a printed bandana, this style looks sleek and classy, like you’re wearing a cute hairband.
At first sight, this style might seem hard to put on, but in reality, it is not. You can look at the steps mentioned below.
How To Wear Basic Bow Tie Bandana Hijab Style?
- Before you start styling your bandana, it’s best to wear a hijab under cap so that all your hair underneath is covered.
- Then, fold your bandana into a triangle and place it in such a way that one end points toward the front (in the center)
- Next, take the other two tails and tie a knot in the front while they slightly overlap in the middle.
- Now you can scrunch them down and make them look like a wide bow headband by pulling them together. And there you go, you’re done!
To help you better understand how to wear bandana with hijab style, you can watch the tutorial below.
4. The Turban Bandana Hijab Style
Turban bandana hijabs have been popular since they first showed up on the runway at New York Fashion Week in 2017, and they are still going strong today.
This style of bandana hijab lets it cover most of your head and makes you look elegant. It’s best suited with professional modest outfits, vintage glam, or any time you want to look a little more put-together.
To pull off this look, you need to make sure that the bandana is folded perfectly and tied properly. This gives it a clean look, which is what makes all the difference.
How To Wear Turban Bandana Hijab Style?
- Fold the bandana into a triangle, and bring it over your head.
- Secondly, take both sides to cross toward your back, at the nape of your neck, and tie them together in a knot.
- Next, take one end and wrap it around your head from the front to the back of your neck. Do the same thing on the other side.
- Lastly, tuck all the excess material underneath with hijab pins at the back so that there will be no flyaways when you’re out and about! That’s all for this style!
5. The Hijab-Wrapped Bandana Style
The hijab-wrapped bandana style is the most popular among fashion-forward hijabis. This is a fun way to wear a hijab with a bandana and is loved for its easy, bohemian look.
This style can practically be worn with any jeans, skirts, or dresses, depending on how formal or casual you want to look.
All in all, this hijab with bandana on top is a good way to add some pop of color to your outfit, especially if you usually wear solid, neutral colors hijabs. It would instantly make your whole look more stunning.
How To Wear Hijab-Wrapped Bandana Style?
- For this style, you would first need a lightweight chiffon hijab that you can wrap around your neck loosely.
- After you put on your hijab, put a bandana with a fun pattern or a different color over it.
- Next, adjust it until you’re content with how it looks and feels, and then tie a knot at the back of the neck with both ends of the bandana.
That’s it! And your hijab-wrapped bandana style is done in just a few minutes!
6. The Over-the-Head Knot Bandana Hijab Style
This over-the-head knotted bandana style is great for long days when you don’t want your hijab to get in the way. It looks like the turban hijab, but here the knot is in the front instead of the back.
This refined turban style gives off a laid-back and classy vibe because it is simple and all the extra fabric is tucked inside the turban seamlessly.
You can wear this top bandana style in an elegant way for a night out, or you can dress it down for a casual day in town.
How To Wear Over-the-Head Knot Bandana Hijab Style?
- Place the scarf on your head so that the point of the triangle is in the center and the sides are hanging down on each shoulder.
- Grab each side’s length and bring it to the top of your head. You have to twist it twice to make a “knot.”
- Once you’ve done that, bring the two ends together at the back of your head and tie them tight.
- Tuck all of your loose ends under the turban. You can also scrunch up some of the fabric near your forehead for added volume.
Voila, your over-the-top knotted bandana hijab is all done!
7. Turkish Style Bandana Hijab Style
The Turkish-style bandana scarf hijab look is the way to go whether you want to stay minimal, prevent your hair from the wind, or maybe just add some old Hollywood glam to your life.
For this style, make sure to use a bandana made of thicker satin fabric, either shiny or matte, to get that classic point over your forehead. You can also wear a cap under your bandana hijab that goes with it.
How To Wear Bandana Hijab Style?
- To wear your bandana as a Turkish scarf wrap, simply fold it into a triangle and then place it over your head.
- Next, simply take the two ends and knot them together under your chin, leaving the rest of the fabric to hang loosely.
That’s it! If you like things to be simple, you won’t need to put a lot of thought into creating this bandana style.
8. Creating Own Personal Style
It’s always fun to discover your own personal style, so don’t hesitate to experiment. The styles listed above can be combined in a variety of ways, and there are also other styles you can take inspiration from.
Always keep in mind that the bandana is a versatile piece of fabric and therefore enough to experiment with endless style! There’s no right or wrong way to wear it, so long as it fits within your comfort zone.
You may come up with your very own signature style every time and slay different looks.
Wrapping Up: Different Ways To Wear Bandana Hijab Styles
That’s all there is to it! We hope this post helps you find some fast and easy bandana hijab styles.
The bandana-style hijab is not only the latest trend but also a fun way to step up your look. Try wearing the bandana scarf in different ways to see what works best for you.
Remember: “The world is yours,” as they say. That includes bandanas as well. Be creative and enjoy styling them.
Let us know in the comments what your favorite bandana hijab style is.