The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner Review: Is It Worth Buying?
- Value for Money
Conditioning is necessary for all hair types since it smoothes the cuticle and makes hair more manageable. There are various types of hair conditioners available, and it is important to know which one is best for your hair type and individual needs.
If you are someone planning to go for a sulfate-free conditioner, you would want to learn more about The Moms. Co Natural Protein Conditioner.
This product is said to restore and fully moisturize your hair, making it silky and strong. But, before you get your hands on this product, make sure you read till the end to find whether it's suitable for your hair type or not.
- Made of natural ingredients and free of parabens.
- Keep your hair manageable.
- Smoothes and detangles hair easily.
- It’s lightweight and gentle on hair.
- Not best suited for oily hair.
- It works only for those who need minimal conditioning.
- Doesn’t add much shine.
You have probably heard of sulfate-free shampoo, but what about conditioner and other hair care products? The Moms Co. is one such brand that focuses on making natural, sulfate-free products that help solve your face, skin, and other hair problems.
I’ve been using The Moms Co. Natural Protein Shampoo and Conditioner for a few months now. I have written a review on The Moms Co. Natural Protein Shampoo that you can read.
In this post, I will provide an honest and detailed review of The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner. So keep reading to find out if it’s worth purchasing for you!
The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner is a toxin-free, coconut-based hair detox product that is made safe, all-natural, and Australia-certified. This conditioner is suitable for all, including those who want to reverse the harmful effects of chemicals, hair treatments, and pollution.
The average rich-washed conditioner and shampoo usually strip your hair of its protein, leaving layers of toxic substances that can cause dandruff and other hair issues. The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner, on the other hand, does not fall into this category.
The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner Review: Is It Worth Buying?
The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner is a blend of mild coconut-based cleansers that gently wash your hair while being suitable for all hair types.
We are all aware that transitioning from chemical-laden hair care products to natural alternatives is difficult. You’re used to chemical formulas that provide instant smoothness yet the damage they do is not immediately evident.
The brand knows that changing old patterns takes time. Therefore, their packaging includes a brief note explaining how the conditioner works.
With the first use of The Moms Co. Protein Conditioner, you’re well on your way to your first hair detox. You may shed some hair strands as well, but after 4-5 washes, you should see a noticeable difference.
However, if you continue experiencing hair fall even after that then you should discontinue the use of the product and seek a better option.
In this The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner review, I will go over:
- Texture and Consistency
- How to use it
- My final thoughts on whether is it worth buying
Let’s first start with the ingredients to see what’s in The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner.
The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner is formulated with a variety of natural key ingredients. It is a toxin-free conditioner containing Hydrolyzed wheat and silk proteins, Argan Oil, Murumuru Seed Butter, Beetroot extract, Kernel seed oil, and Vitamins.
Let’s take a look at how each ingredient in The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner work.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat and Silk Protein – Derived from pure silk fiber, hydrolyzed wheat, and silk protein offers great moisture-binding qualities that add lustre and make your hair manageable. It is said to increase volume and smoothness.
- Argan oil – It is high in Vitamins A and E, as well as antioxidants and Omega-6 fatty acids. It strengthens the hair and helps reduce hair fall.
- Murumuru Seed Butter – Murumuru Seed Butter is loaded with vitamins and oleic acid, which is deeply moisturizing. It stimulates and strengthens the hair, as well as helps in moisture retention.
- Beetroot extract – The Moms Co. Protein Conditioner contains beetroot extract, which improves blood circulation to the scalp, feeds the hair from within, and reduces irritation.
- Kernel Seed Oil – The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner also has kernel Seed Oil, which soothes irritated, dry scalp and minimizes dandruff.
That’s said enough, let’s take a look at The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner packaging.
The Moms. Co Natural Protein Conditioner comes in the same packaging as the protein shampoo. The color schemes and label designs are simple and clear.
It comes in a sturdy white plastic body with a pump dispenser for dispensing the conditioner onto your palms. The pump has a twist/turn option for easy opening and closing. It is very easy to use and you can take just the exact amount you need.
Also, once it has been closed there is no risk of product spillage. This makes it easier for you to carry in your bags when traveling.
Being content with The Moms. Co Natural Protein Conditioner packaging, let’s go on to the next part that is fragrance.
There’s something about amazing fragrant shampoo and conditioner that turns a boring job like washing your hair into a treat. It’s even more pleasant when the smell stays throughout the day and sets the tone for your day.
To be honest, I’m not quite impressed by the Moms Co. Protein conditioner’s aroma. It has a strange odor to me, similar to that of soapy water. It is not, however, overly intense or overpowering.
It leaves a very subtle scent on your hair after showering. It is neither good nor awful, however, there are a lot better fragrant conditioners available in the market at this price range
Let’s go a bit further and check the consistency and texture of The Moms. Co Natural Protein Conditioner.
4. Texture and Consistency
The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner has a soft creamy texture. It is in white color. It is very light on the hair and in turn easy to rinse off. After you’ve washed it, you will find your hair to be soft and silky.
Since it has a light creamy consistency, it works well as a quick detangler for fine to medium hair that is straight or wavy.
After looking at its consistency and texture, let us see how to use The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner.
5. How To Use the Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner
It’s important to understand how to condition your hair properly. A correct way of using it would prevent over-conditioning and allow you to reap the full benefits of healthy, well-nourished hair.
Here’s how to use The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner
- The first step is to wash your hair and rinse off all of the shampoo.
- Don’t use conditioner on wet hair. If your hair is too damp, the product will slip off and will not be able to enter or coat the fibres. Before applying conditioner, make sure you wring out your hair.
- Use the correct amount of conditioner depending on your hair type and length.
- Distribute it evenly on the ends of your hair. For longer hair, spread it from chin level and down. Avoid using conditioner on your scalp.
- Then allow it to sit on your hair for 2-3 minutes. This will allow the conditioner to absorb.
- Next rinse your throughly. Make sure you wash your hair until it feels completely clean and has no slippery texture.
6. The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner Pricing
The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner comes in a reasonable price range. You can purchase the 200 ml conditioner bottle for ₹ 429. However, if you get it online, you can find it at a discounted price.
The Moms Co. Natural Protein Shampoo and Conditioner also comes in a combo pack. Both Products are available for purchase at an MRP of ₹ 858
It is easily available everywhere. You can buy it online from any of the below websites.
7. My Thoughts: The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner Review
The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner worked well for me. In my opinion, it did a better job than their protein shampoo. Their natural protein shampoo left my hair dry at the ends, which this conditioner helped to compensate for.
I have discontinued using the shampoo and have been using The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner with other shampoo. This product made my hair more manageable and smoother.
While conditioning, I always used to shed more hair strands. However, using The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner helped to reduce my hair loss to some extent.
Each hair type demands a particular type of conditioner. If you are someone like me who has fine, straight hair that requires minimal conditioning, then you can go for this product. It is very gentle and mild on your hair.
I normally used no more than 2 – 3 pumps on my hair’s length once or twice a week. Otherwise, it causes my hair to weighed down.
However, this product does not provide much shine to the hair. As a result, I had to use a serum after conditioning. That is the only disappointing part for me.
I would not suggest The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner for thicker or curly hair. If your hair is damaged or dry, you should opt for deep conditioners or leave-in conditioner alternatives.
That being said, it might be difficult to fall in love with this product right away because you won’t witness an instant result. But, once you become conscious of what you are putting on yourself, you will never want to go back.
Let me know in the comments if you’ve tried this The Moms Co. Natural Protein Conditioner and how it worked for you.